Sunday 9 August 2015



  NPFL Champions Kano Pillars Sign Bala Zaka
 
 Nigerian Professional Football League champions Kano Pillars have completed the signing of Bala Zakka from Enyimba on a Bosman.

The transfer appears as a short term fix for the champions who have been hit by a series of serious injuries to defensive players.
Zakka, who had been linked with a move to Heartland after leaving the Aba based club has now signed a short term deal that will see him turn out for Pillars till the end of the current season.
“It’s a dream come true for me since Pillars are back-to-back Nigerian champions. I’ve always wanted to play for Pillars considering the profile of the club.
“I’ve since settled for business and looking forward to my debut. I’m excited to be back in the league,” Zakka told reporters.
Zakka’s versatility should offer Pillars gaffer, Mohammed Baba Ganaru, options in the right back, left back and midfield positions as well.
“I’m ready to play anywhere the coach instructs me to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments alot. Thanks